Thank You for visiting our website Codiro IT Solutions is in the business of providing IT software solutions to its clients.
By using our Services & Consultations, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Codiro would not be liable for any misuse of the websites & products delivered. Codiro would not provide the core technology to the clients in any condition without prior and written approval from both the parties. If the client wishes to buy the technology from Codiro IT Solutions the cost of the technology would be decided only after completion of the project. After selling the product and the core technology Codiro will not be liable for any changes, maintainance and errors which might arise due to external tampering. If the client wants Codiro to handle the maintainance of the product after selling the technology then there would be extra charges which would be decided mutually between the two parties in written. Each and every communication related to the technology and product would be considered valid for client only if they have the clauses mentioned in the agreement or have mails approved from the higher authorities of Codiro.
The client can not sell the Websites or mobile applications provided by Codiro to another one without the written permission of Codiro IT Solutions PVT LTD. In case of such a condition, Codiro will have all the authorities to stop all the services provided to the client on immediate effect without any financial liability or losses.
In a situation of any dispute between the clients and their customers, Codiro IT Solutions will not liable for any concern or financial losses for any third party company or person.
CODIRO IT SOLUTIONS PVT LTD will not have any responsibility in case of giving money in the bank account of any other company.
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES:
- All quotations and estimates provided by Codiro IT Solutions are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- Codiro IT Solutions reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
PAYMENT TERMS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- All quotations provided by Codiro IT Solutions, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- Codiro IT Solutions will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion.
- If opted for service beyond the 12 months of maintenance period or as agreed by Codiro IT Solutions .The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 50% (PERCENT) of original development cost of Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the Codiro IT Solutions; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- Codiro IT Solutions disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by Codiro IT Solutions, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Codiro IT Solutions, solely remains the property of Codiro IT Solutions, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from Codiro IT Solutions.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Codiro IT Solutions for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- Codiro IT Solutions reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application ,if Codiro IT Solutions deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- It is the client's responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, Codiro IT Solutions will offer this service at Codiro IT Solution’s current hourly rate at the time of the request.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, Codiro IT Solutions will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS:
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to Codiro IT Solutions.
- Supply of said website by the client to Codiro IT Solutions shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said website.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES:
- Codiro IT Solutions will pursue due care to ensure applications create by Codiro IT Solutions are free of errors.
- Codiro IT Solutions will correct any errors made by Codiro IT Solutions staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- Codiro IT Solutions does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- Codiro IT Solutions does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that Codiro IT Solutions may require completing the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
- Codiro IT Solutions will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If Codiro IT Solutions are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than Codiro IT Solutions, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for Codiro IT Solutions at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK:
- Codiro IT Solutions will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, Codiro IT Solutions will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- Codiro IT Solutions will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If Codiro IT Solutions does not have control over the residence where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by Codiro IT Solutions.
- The quoted application remains the property of Codiro IT Solutions Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.